KORLEA INVEST, a.s.
040 01 Košice
Tel.: +421 557 995 105
Fax: +421 556 334 337
Korlea Invest a.s. was established in Slovakia in 1999 as a limited liability company, which was changed to a joint stock company in 2005. From 2002-07, Korlea Invest opened subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Romania, Slovenia, Ukraine, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Poland, Macedonia and Kazakhstan; and obtained licenses for energy trading in these countries. Currently, the company also operates in Germany, Austria, Italy and Montenegro.
Main business activities
- Korlea Invest, a.s. is present in 14 countries of CEE and SEE.
- Korlea Invest delivers to eligible consumers:
- Poland plant Huta Stali Czestochowa Sp. z o.o.,
- Hungary plant of Dunaferr Energiaszolgáltató Kft
- Volkswagen concern in Bratislava and Martin
- Feni Industries in Kavadarci, Macedonia
- Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d. - KI was biggest foreign importer of electrical energy in 2005 and 2006
- EPHZHB - KI was the major supplier of electric energy to the Bosna and Herzegovina in 2007
Struktura Paliw 2007
Struktura Paliw 2008
Struktura Paliw 2010
Declaration of Energy Sources CEE